Monday, February 9, 2009

Why Didn't I Think of That?


I love the resourcefulness of kids. Who would have thought that these handy dandy gel pads I've been keeping around in the hall closet in case I ever have to nurse a new baby could be used on your hands to make them stick to walls like Spiderman? Duh, why didn't I think of that? 

At least I know now that there is lots of brain activity going on in that little Evan head. I was beginning to wonder. How many million billion times can you ask one little boy to get dressed, put his shoes on, make his bed, etc., etc.?

3 comments:

Bry n Dani Family said...

That's too hillarious! I can just see it! It's amazing the things kids come up with.

Lena said...

What is the original use of those gel pads? I really want that explained to me...I am so confused. And, of course, Evan is a genius in the making--I mean, his mother does work for the CIA and you have to be genius to make it in the field.

Mia said...

Oh let me tell you just how many times you can ask a little boy to put his shoes on... 1,576,943 times all in one morning *sigh*