Sunday, November 4, 2007

Thank Heavens For Little...

Since I'm expecting Baby #3 and already have a girl and a boy, I was contemplating the idea of not finding out the baby's sex. And then I was contemplating the idea of finding out but telling everyone that, "It's a surprise......(for you! ha, ha!). However, since I happen to be one very curious cat with zero self-restraint and an oversharing problem, you can guess what I decided.

We are having another BOY!
And happily, Emma is cool with it. (It kind of helped that I prepped her for this outcome by mentioning that if it was a boy, she'd get her own room.) The girl was sold. So much for baby sisters--baby brothers are much better!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! little boys are great! now you'll have 2 little men to mess up the house at record speeds! it will be fun that the 2 boys will be close in age. my hubby is super close to his "just older" and "just younger" brothers. congrats.

Mia said...

Congratulations!!! How fun it will be to have another little man around the house.

Kristi said...

Hooray Kasey!!! I am SOOO happy for you! I was just about to email you (since I missed your call) and now I know why!!! I love that Evan and your new little guy will be so close in aage. That is so exciting and I am so glad you overshare ;)

anna and wells said...

Congrats... Your boys will have so much fun together. Mine do. They play really well and wrestle all the time.

Sheree said...

Now Evan and the other boy can dress Emma up in manly costumes and send her down to show everyone!

Brooke said...

Anna's right, boys really do love growing up together. I highly reccomend having two close together! :-) Oh, by the way, the link for the Axe Murderer clip isn't working anymore. I only mention it because I was really interested to know which scene you picked.

Kathy said...

Congratulations Kase. I love baby boys. They just seem sweeter than the girls.....