Sunday, October 23, 2011

Where Did This Kid Come From?

This is Isaiah. This picture was snapped while he was singing about shaking his booty. He is three. Where does this stuff come from? This kid is so naughty and yet so stinking cute and adorable at the same time. He also cracks me up with his arsenal of insults and taunts. There was the "stoppy pants" stage (go figure on what that means) and of course "poopy pants." That one he used on his nursery leaders as he was exiting the nursery room. I think he meant it in a fun, playful way but, um, I don't think they saw the humor in it. Now we have moved to calling people "baby head" and taunting kids at church with, "Hey, you can't get me gingerbread man!"

I don't know if it's the age or being number three in the birth order. Either way this little guy always keeps us laughing.

2 comments:

Lena said...

my guess is that it is the birth number. Walker is the same, and I swear that kid gets away with murder (my kid, I am sure that you are better about discipling your child.)

And yes, I do the same thing where I look in the mirror and think, "did i really go into public looking this way." it is just far better to NOT look in the mirror. Ignorance is bliss.

Kathy said...

Must be the birth order!! Because he and my little Kylie (who is 3)would make great pals!! She is obsessed with her "booty" and talking about booties and poopy. She calls people "little booty" and "poopy poopy". It drives me crazy!!! But daddy thinks his littlest princess is such a doll!