Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Little Inappropriate Humor

I picked up some new bibs for Isaiah at Walmart the other day.  They have a bunch of funny sayings on them.  One of them says "Ladies Man."   

Now my kids do not know what a ladies' man is.  But they think it sounds so funny.

So this morning at breakfast, Michael picked up that bib and said, "Ladies' man!  Who's the ladies' man?" 

Evan grabbed the bib and put it on and said, "I'm the ladies' man."

Then he noticed that it was dirty.  Isaiah must have gotten bananas or pears on it. Evan then very astutely put two facts together.  The bib was dirty.  The bib said Ladies Man.

He started chanting, "I'm the dirty ladies' man.  I'm the dirty ladies' man."

Michael and I just lost it. It was so innocent and yet so hilarious.  

7 comments:

Mia said...

That is too funny!!

The James Family said...

PLEASE tell me that you got that on video!! Thats hilarious!

Maren and Dustin said...

Wow, that'll be a story to tell someday...

Ashlee said...

that's a good one! I laughed out loud!

Kristi said...

That is the BEST story!!! I love it! Oh my goodness, I love that Evan. What a cute boy.

Tara said...

I'm catching up on blog reading and glad I got to this one. Too funny!

Lena said...

How cute! Now, where would these "dirty ladies man" genes might have come from?