Monday, December 8, 2008

Anniversary!

Happy anniversary to my sweetie! Eight years ago I lucked out on getting this great guy to marry me.  We've had a wonderful adventure and now here we are three children later. 

And still living in our dream home next to the train. We just love that train so much.

So while today marks 8 years of wedded bliss for us, we've actually known each other for 16 years.  We met our freshman year at BYU and it took poor Michael 8 years to finally get me to commit. It's a looong story.  Actually two long stories depending on who you ask.  Two very different long stories.  Mine is, of course, the more accurate of the two in case you should ever ask.

So happy 8th MJ! Love ya. 

P.S. Maybe we should take a few more pictures together during the next 8 years. This is seriously about all I could find:





6 comments:

Kathy said...

What a beautiful wedding picture of you!! I love it. And if anyone doubts that your story is indeed the real story, well... I know a few stories of you and Michael getting together that I could totally share if you like - to prove your case of course!!!! ;) Anything to help you out!

Happy anniversary Kasey and Michael.

Mia said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Congrats on 8 wonderful years.

Jen said...

As a loyal sibling I must defend Michael's story. That being said, can you tell me yours again? It always makes so much more sense to me--wait, does Michael read this? I mean, Kasey stop the deception--we all know Michael only shares the exact, non-exaggerated and whole truth when telling stories. Happy anniversary! I'm so glad you're my sister-in-law!

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary you crazy kids! I hope you lived it up and partied like rockstars. :) I you two are adorable...

Lena said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Loved seeing you and michael in your wedding gear. You look barely legal at about 18, and michael makes you look like you should be going to jail for marrying a minor, a 12 year old at that!

Lena said...

forgot to say, we will be in UT while you guys are there...we MUST get together!!!