Tuesday, June 12, 2007

An Example of Coolness

The kids found my sunglasses and as you can see the glasses have not been the same since. They were cheap so it's not a biggie, though I do hate squinting at the park or the pool. So I think I'll go for a new look. I mean, how cool is that? It's so one of a kind. I'm sure I'll get some envious stares for my new happening style. Embarrasingly enough, after I took the picture I kept the glasses on, loaded the kids in the car and drove around town looking like one-eyed Willie (I just made that up. I don't know any one-eyed Willies. It might make a good pirate nickname though.) So yeah, I'm pretty styling.

By the way, I'm not usually so serious-looking. But I've found when taking pictures if I hold the camera above my head and don't smile, it's easier to avoid "fat face."

6 comments:

Heather said...

Good look for you, we like pirates around my house.

Hayley said...

i call a one eyed willie something else. like the one eyed snake. love that you drove around town like that! nice.

Emily John said...

I love the look. thanks for picture taking tip. i always end up with fatface.

Kristi said...

How funny. But, what a coincidence: Nolan's nickname is one-eyed Willie. J/K-that's not appropriate! However, I'm loving your new style. And ps-you couldn't have fat face if you wanted. (But good tip on that, I always jut my chin out as far as possible to avoid double chin-ness)

Unknown said...

one eyed willy is the name of the pirate in the goonies. best movie ever! i'm so glad it's not just my kids that destroy my sunglasses. and my regular glasses - which are held together with masking tape until i remember to buy a repair kit. nice. kasey, come to girls' night with some of us tonight! we'd love to have you...we're meeting at maudie's at 7. come, come!

Hayley said...

i wasn't referring to the one eyed willie in goonies. and natalie - you haven't lived until you've seen my truffle shuffle!